Literary Loom: The Big Debate
Josh feels like he does not live in a free land, the way his dad runs his life. Now the debate coach at his new school humiliates students for believing in God, and tries to manipulate them through intimidation. Though Josh doesn’t know if he believes in God or not, he’s sick of being told how to think. When he tries to stand up to his coach, a disciplinary match is slated—Josh is to debate him on the subject of God’s existence. If he loses, he will have no choice but to become one of his coach’s mindless minions. In desperation, Josh turns to this girl who is a social outcast, and uses her uncle’s untested invention to help him piece together an argument for the affirmative. As Josh book-travels through time in the Literary Loom, he comes to know for himself not only that God is real, but He played a crucial role in America’s freedom. But will it be enough to stand up to his coach, and even more important, discover that he is free to make his own choices
10 REASONS WHY EVERYONE SHOULD KNOW GOD
1. To know God, is to know you are loved.
2. To know God, is to know you are of worth.
3. By knowing the above, you can then reach out and help others to know the same.
4. To know God helps you understand who you are.
5. To know God helps you understand why you are here.
6. To know God helps you see where you are going—or at least should be going in this life.
7. To know God is to know He will assist you—more than any earthly means—as you pursue the above mentioned journey.
8. To know God helps you recognize truth, and truth equates to freedom.
9. To know God brings peace to your life.
10. If all were to truly know God, it would bring peace to this planet.